AQUARIUM DE PARIS
Aquarium de Paris, called Cinéaqua at its opening, is an aquarium located under Chaillot hill between the Trocadéro and the Seine in Paris. It was built in 1867 under the name “Aquarium du Trocadéro” and was the first aquarium in the world. It was closed for several years because of it run-down state, and was re-opened in 2006. The visitors’ tour covers 3,500m² completely underground. AAB contributed to the design and production of all the CinéAqua biotopes for its opening in 2006.